Friday 29 July 2011

Tried out Summify - tip I picked up whilst on online chat forum... it picks out the top 5 items from your blog / twitter lists etc and posts them to you each day... all very well... but couple of problems
1. Twitter especially has both social and work contacts - both treated equally by summify...should I have a separate work twitter account?
2. I don't know what I'm missing out on so still need to check!

On the plus side - I have very little time to read emails / RSS feeds etc at the moment so it has a limited use

It does highlight a problem though - the overlap of professional and personal aspects of my life and information! This was increasingly evident on twitter, but now also on facebook as I have 'liked' CDP23 and one of my work colleagues who is a facebook friend is posting links about QR codes. So, lunchtime giving myself a break from it all by checking facebook can backfire!

No comments:

Post a Comment